Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fingers Crossed for 2010!

Even-numbered years tend to be big for me.

In 2008, I landed my current job that led to my many wonderful friendships.

In 2006, I graduated from college.

In 2004, I frolicked (yes, frolicked-- harder than it looks) across Europe and studied in Oxford for a semester.

In 2002, I graduated from high school.

In 2000, I moved to Houston and got involved with my kick-a color guard.

In 1998, I graduated from eighth grade. Yes, graduated. From the only school I'd ever been to. IT WAS A BIG DEAL.

Oh, and in 1984 I was born.

I can't think of any monumental events that happened in an odd-numbered year.

Fingers crossed for 2010!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Brent said...

I was going to say, "2005- Met me." But that's wrong... we met in 2004. I specifically recall the people I knew leaving, and me and you watching a movie, having never really talked to each other at all... So yeah... even numbers... right on.

Unknown said...

2010 MARMADUKE

Amanda Wissmann said...

Looking forward to seeing what 2010 has in store for you, dear friend! I love you and miss you terribly!

Possum Pals Forever.

Katie said...

Your 2004 and 2006 events made me smile.

Here's to a fab 2010!