Monday, February 1, 2010

Grilled cheese is my constant.

Tomorrow is February 2, 2010 and destiny will be found. Yes. I've lost it. (wink, wink.)

I went to the Hot Topic website yesterday to see if a trip to the mall would be profitable today. I wanted to purchase some LOST merchandise. No such luck... but at least I don't have to go to Hot Topic.

Since I couldn't find LOST gear at Hot Topic I started searching online and came across this delightful little number at cafe press.

*If you are not a self-proclaimed Lostie - please watch this clip for a fairly short, but lovely and confusing explanation.

I like bacon... but I really like grilled cheese.

Other possible run-offs for my constant (this week):

-Diet Coke.
-Psalm 126:3.
-Getting mail.
-75 degree weather in Phoenix.
-When the worship band falls out and it's just voices with the drums.
-Ingrid Michaelson's newest album.
-"This American Life."
-Coffee.
-LOST season 6 premiere.
-Having someone to watch the LOST premiere with.
-Having someone.

Destiny is about to be found.

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

thank goodness i read this! went to dvr LOST right now!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!