Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh. THAT HAPPENED.

You know, I could use this space to talk about the overwhelming response I received from my last blog post. (I will say: y'all are awesome and I am still BLOWN AWAY by... everything. Thank you.)

Or I could talk about how Ginger has been in Israel for what seems like SO LOOOOONG and how glad I am to have her finally back in gchat and cell phone range.

I could talk about how EXCITED I AM FOR SPRING: warm weather, flip flops, softball games, fun trips, sunshine, and just... everything. I'm excited.



BUT. Let's talk about what's really important here.

People: I SAW JIMMY FALLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, Jimmy Fallon, y'all. My FAVORITE celebrity-type person. He was HERE. In TEXAS. And I saw him. If you know me? You know this is pretty HUGE.

Basically: I was in Austin for SXSW Interactive (the far nerdier/geekier sister of SXSW Film or Music) last week. And I found out on Sunday that THE Jimmy Fallon would be moderating a panel. That very day.

My reaction: say "WHAT" about 20 times (no exaggeration) and then do everything in my power to get to said panel.




And I was. IN THE FOURTH ROW. Where I grinned and giggled my way through the presentation, and took (again, no exaggeration) 56 pictures and videos.

I mean, I was basically the Zeppelin kid from "Almost Famous."
















They're here. Zeppelin are here. They are here.


Sigh. Jimmy FALLON was here.

And I saw him.

No comments: