Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Something had to go.

Where did December go? 11 days until Christmas, 9 days until we fly to Texas, 4 days until Christmas celebrating with my wonderful in-laws...

I took a vote, and Christmas cards lost this year. So if you are checking your mail for something ridiculous from me - you won't find it. I made a list of priorities and sending cards didn't make it. (I'm really excited that meeting my neighbors under the ruse of delivering cookies is GOING TO HAPPEN! With recipes thanks to Food Loves Writing!)

So, instead - I've decided to go with the green version and post one here.

Repeat the Sounding Joy!
"The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

What a year filled with adventure, hope, and love. This Christmas our prayer is that your homes and your hearts may be filled with good tidings of the greatest joy!

photo by Jane Zarzynski.

2 comments:

shanna said...

HA! Well hooray for Christmas cookies and parties to bring them to. Hope they're a big hit! : )

shannonmichaelis said...

No worries, you are still writing thank you notes! Enjoy married life and meeting the neighbors.