Monday, March 10, 2008

Before Tomorrow


Things I can be found doing daily:

  • Catching up on my blogs with Google Reader. It's a fantastic invention, and it not only ensures that I'll never miss a new post, but also that I don't have to listen to the loud music blaring on your site. Sorry.

  • Listening to: either Mugglecast, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, or a shuffle of the random mix of music on my ipod (musicals, old jazz, classical film scores, etc.)

  • Trying to drink as much water as I can. Is it possible to drown from the inside?

  • Surveying the many photos that cover the top half of my fridge. The audience of this blog is quite small, so chances are if you're reading this, you're somewhere on my fridge.

  • Trying to keep up with the Gilmore Girls trivia on Facebook. Even if it's just a few minutes before I go to bed, I've got to answer a couple questions. Hey, I'm ranked #16 out of 154,509 players! I'm not about to let that prestige slip away. :)

  • Missing friends and family that are flung all over the US of A. To quote Beth in 'Little Women': "Why does everyone want to go away?"

  • Talking myself into getting out of bed in the morning. You already had your five more minutes! But it's too dark outside to get up! But you don't want to be late! I don't care-- my comforter is too squishy! Get up. NOW. (Bold faced Val sounds a bit like Dr. Claw)
  • Writing in my journal. It's been over three years, and I still have an entry for every day. Don't ask me why in the world I do this, because I don't have an answer. It's a mystery to me as well....
  • Keeping track of how many fruits and veggies I've eaten (or, more likely, have yet to eat). Four vegetables? Is a lot. I don't care who you are. That's a dang lot.

  • Being sarcastic. It's bad when the guy at Brookshires helping you put groceries in your car is calling you out on your sarcasm.

  • Attempting to comprehend a God that puts up with me and my sarcastic self.

No comments: