Thursday, November 27, 2008

Photo Shoot (as in shoot me now)

A peek into the minds of our lovely family...brought to you by BOTH Ginger and Valerie....


CLAY: The game started at 3:15. Of course we had to start taking pictures at 3:18.
DAD: Fake laughing is HILARIOUS! We need something different this year! HAHAHA!!
MOM: Can't we just take a nice picture?
GINGER: Dear God, PLEASE let me have a double chin in this year's Christmas card photo.
VALERIE: Whatevs, G! Your double chin looks AWESOME! And my fake laughing is totally more convincing than Dad's!
MOM: At least the kid's didn't try to take their picture with a fake owl this year. What is WITH them and weird pictures?





















DAD: HAHAHAHA!
CLAY: Seriously. Are we done yet? Cowboys. On television. Right now.
GINGER: Maybe we can take a goofy picture with a poinsetta! Ooooh! Or we could all make a PYRAMID! With the poinsetta on top! And a partridge in a pear tree! LOL!
VALERIE: CHRISTMAS MUSIC! ALMOST TIME FOR CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!
MOM: I'm so glad the kids are here to help me decorate this year. Hopefully they won't be weird and sarcastic. Again.
DAD: My jaw hurts. But-- HAHAHAHA!
CLAY: You know what I'm going to be thankful for today? Getting this the freak done and going to watch the Cowboys.
GINGER: I really don't think we should have the red shirts standing so close together. Mom? Valerie? Switch places!
VALERIE: CHRISTMAS MUSIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!
MOM: Why are we just standing in front of bricks? I wish we could sit down or something. Maybe we can all be in front of the fireplace! With hot chocolate! And scarves! Where's Olan Mills when you need them....
DAD: HAHAHAHA....Are we almost done?
CLAY: You have 12 seconds and I'm going back inside.
GINGER: Does this pose make my arms look fat? Yes. Yes it does.
VALERIE: Everyone is funny! Everything is hilarious!!
MOM: Ginger doesn't even look related to us anymore. Why is her hair so dark!?
DAD: HAHAHAHA (big breath) HAHAHAHA!
CLAY: 8....7....6....
GINGER: Easy with the camera there, buddy! Two hands, please! You're holding my child. If only I could get a picture with my child. My precious....
VALERIE: Why does the PALEST person in the family have to be standing next to the TANNEST? Not. Fair.
MOM: I'm so thankful for all of my family.
DAD: I'm so thankful this is almost done.
CLAY: 5....4....3....
GINGER: I'm so thankful that I'm tanner than Valerie.
VALERIE: I'm so thankful that I'm the funny one.
CLAY: 2....1.... I'm outta here. PEACE.
May your day be as HILARIOUS as ours.... But we bet yours didn't include a wheelchair, a throwdown fight over chocolate pie, 18 people, two dogs, the Jonas brothers, Mario Kart, brussel sprouts, text messaging over turkey, and setting up a Christmas tree! And if yours did, then...wow. Please let us know. That would be UNBELIEVABLE.


Happy Thanksgiving to all of our readers and fellow bloggers!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the fake laughing...awesome

Unknown said...

I believe this fake laughter.
9/10 stars.

Katie said...

Hilarious. How I miss the Morby sense of humour.

Unknown said...

Ginger, your hair looks awesome!

Happy Holidays to the Morby Family!

dc said...

CHRISTMAS MUSIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!! Totally right there with ya.

And I believe whole-heartedly that you need to use Photo #2 in your Christmas card.