Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I rite like fore an exaple.



In all fairness, this is what I looked like when I wrote the following. (Or at least this was my profile as interpreted on construction paper.)


Allow me to interpret the poetic essay, "My Family."

My dad comes home and says, "Honey is dinner ready yet? It had better be because I'm starving." My sister is a little brat on Saturdays and Sundays because she always hogs the T.V.! Now my mother... on school morning you can hear her across the street saying, "Get up or you're going to be late!" Whenever we go to a store, guess what happens to my brother? He always falls and busts his lip open. My fish are named Tiger and Goldy. My sister's fish is named Katie. Now me? I write, like for example this story I just wrote. That's all, so bye.

- - -

If memory serves me, these descriptions might have all been slightly exaggerated. My sister was probably only a brat about the T.V. one of those two days. :)

Also - I am very thankful for spellcheck.

- - -

And also... I'm thinking of signing my name with a heart from now on.

- - -

And finally... your support has been amazing and wonderful - even the feedback with pointers. I can't say thank you enough!

No comments: