Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tooth in Hand

The Perfect Saturday

A run in the park followed by five hours at the pool with friends followed by dinner out followed by a movie followed by high-fiving a unicorn. Lather, rinse, repeat: this has been my last THREE Saturdays.

BAM!

The day is MINE, Trebek!

Pop Quiz

This weekend will involve:

a. Hanging with my mom
b. Hanging with my sister
c. Hanging with my brother
d. Hanging with my dad
e. Hanging with my by myself ("Don't wanna be all by myseeeelf! Anymooooore!" Cue Bridget Jones-esque air drumming and foot kicking.)
f. BOTH A AND B AND ALSO C BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE YES ALSO D

If you guessed f, then ding ding ding! You have aced a made up quiz on a blog. Congratulations, award yourself the appropriate number of points you feel you deserve. OH ALL RIGHT- AND A GOLD STAR TOO.

One more question, though:

IT GETS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS
a. True
b. FALSE

It does not, in fact, get much better than this.

My Great-Grandfather Was Ridiculously Awesome Story of the Day

One time Pappaw went to the doctor because his hand was infected. Do you want to know why? BECAUSE HE HAD PUNCHED A DUDE IN THE FACE AND THE OTHER GUY'S TOOTH WAS EMBEDDED IN PAPPAW'S HAND.

The End.

Summer Movie Round-Up (So far)
X-Men: First Class: C+
Super 8: A-

2 comments:

SKMorbys said...

My chicks are coming home!!! EEEEEEEEEEE. And no, it DOESN'T get any better than this! (except of course, if D. could come,too... we'll miss him!)

Dani said...

I love you.

And your great-granddad. What a guy.