Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Simple Pleasures.


  • The slight possibility of an ice day tomorrow. Very, very slight.


  • Chinese food and "Slumdog Millionaire"

  • My turn coming up to pick the movie for film club


  • A plethora of gloriously irrelevant TV on my DVR (The Bacherlor, American Idol, The Soup, etc.)


  • Eating dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Real dinner in a real house with food that someone else made for me.


  • Awards season


  • The teensiest hope of an eventual "Veronica Mars" movie.


  • Still basking in the glow of six days spent with roommates


  • My electric blanket


  • Spotting Bill Haverchuck in a movie trailer


  • Listening to Harry Potter 7 again. Again. (Still?)

  • Finding someone that knows all the words to TJ McCloud's "All These Things"
  • Peter Pan Honey Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter

  • Finding an awesome shortcut to the library.
  • Reunion with my Teddy Bear after an involuntary month-long separation.
  • Twinkle lights on my office desk. Twinkle lights. Not Christmas lights. Totally different.


  • The return of "Lost," and therefore Lost theories, essays, and mindbenders.

  • My department's commercial running locally during The Superbowl. Yes, that one.
  • SceneIt on XBox- my new very favoritest game.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Aack. Veronica Mars, Slumdog Millionaire, and LOST all in one post. Too much goodnes...can't contain joy...

Stevox said...

Fine cheeses, beer, Excel spreadsheets, new roller coasters, ice skating.

Unknown said...

How'd you like Slumdog?!