Friday, September 7, 2007

YouTube Must-Sees: Required Viewing

A guide to YouTube Essentials

Injured Bad

I know this one has been circulated quite a bit, but this kid never fails to make me smile.

Free Hugs Campaign

Watch this if you are ever having a bad day. It will make you feel better, I promise.

Things You Can't Do When You're Not in a Pool

Very creative look at pool behavior.

David Caruso One-Liners

Compilation of (unintentionally) hilarious CSI: Miami moments. I don't know how David Caruso keeps a straight face.

Reach! A Lecture Musical Prank

I would love it if this would happen in my next meeting.

Star Wars Music Video

I must have a very juvenile sense of humor to find this as funny as I do.

Laughing Baby

I have never heard a baby laugh like this before. Oh my goodness.

Jesus Video

One of my favorite videos. A hilarious look at what Jesus is not.

David Blaine Street Magic

An amazing parody of David Blaine's freaky street magic. Be sure to watch the sequel if you find this one amusing.
[WARNING: containts some adult language]

Keira and Johnny!

This one is a LOT of fun to quote.

The Pickle Kid


Babies eating sour food is funny....

Evolution of Dance

This guy's got skillz.

1 comment:

~lady j said...

this is amazing. A. Mazing. I'm so glad you did this. :)