Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Goes Around...

This time I'M the one asking the questions!


Valerie: Okay, question one! Have you ever starred as Anne Shirley in a high school production of "Anne of Green Gables?"
Ginger: Heck yes. But the true story is that, through auditions, I was cast as Diana Berry. And then six weeks before the show, Anne did something that was...not good. So that's when I got the role.

Interesting... Now, have you ever tried to kick a tree over and ended up stabbing yourself in the leg with a piece of projectile wood?
That is a true statement, yes. And for a while later the doctors thought I still had wood in my leg!

What goes around comes around. Who do YOU have a crush on right now?
Obama. (pause) No, we'll say.... Well we can just go with my standard answer... that would be Kenneth Branagh.

What movie is Kenneth the hottest in?
HAMLET! Uh... Mourning clothes? HOT.

Interesting. So, tell me about your feelings regarding inside cats and dogs.
Umm... Well for me personally, there's a reason that when God made animals, he didn't build buildings and put them inside of them. And I know a lot of people reading this have indoor cats and dogs, and that's fine. I just don't want them living inside my house. The animals, that is.

Agreed on all counts. What's the best movie you've seen in theaters this year so far?
(Very long pause) Can we go back to '08 and pick Slumdog? Umm.... Sunshine Cleaners?

Oops, I accidentally typed "Sinshine."
Well, that actually sounds about right.

What's the worst?
"Confessions of a Shopaholic." I'm sad to even say I saw that movie. Who gave that script a green light? They should (shakes head)...not have a job.

What are your top 3 or 5 all-time favorite tv shows?
(Without missing a beat) Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Lost. The Office. Alias. Gosh, I don't know... Veronica Mars... or My Boys?

It doesn't have to be exactly five.
Okay then, Veronica Mars and My Boys. Growing up it was Saved by the Bell and Full House.

Great segueway into my next question! Have you ever participated in a Saved By the Bell trivia contest?
Uhh... yes, and won second place! But that was back in the day when people didn't really utilize the internet, and I went online to the trivia pages and read up on a lot of info about the show. Some people would call that cheating, but... I would go with what Zach Morris would say, which is... freeze time and it makes it all okay. Remember when Slater's pet lizard dies? (At this time Ginger proceeds to sing word for word the song Jessie Spano sang at the lizard's funeral) "...In that big chameleon banquet in the sky!"

Wow. Okay... Have you ever gone on a local morning show to quite literally cry like a baby?
Uh, yes. It was called... "How cool are you?" Or something like that. It was on a 6:00 am news show. Local news, with Stormy the Weather Dog. They had people on to do stupid human tricks, but they must not have been very talented because I made the finals. But I totally got gypped in the finals, because I got beat by a woman that could shoot a lay up behind her back! That's not a stupid human trick. That's like a...skill!

Okay, this is a two part question...Would you consider yourself a good speller? (When I get to the word 'consider' she breaks out in "Consider Yourself" from Oliver.)
Anyways. Umm, I'm much better than I used to be. I can now spell cabin, anniversary, business, and Saturday, which was not the case 15 years ago.

Well then the second part of that question, is have you ever won a spelling bee?
Well, no, because I was technically runner-up.... Oh! Hold on! Someone's at my door. I'm going to have to let you go!

Oh! Uhh... okay!
Okay! (hangs up)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't leave us hanging... who was at the door?!! -m.

Katie said...

The leading questions are brilliant. True sisterly style.

andy said...

yes. it was a sad day when artie died. more proof that pets don't belong indoors!