Saturday, May 30, 2009

Addicted to love.

That's the name of a song, right?  Just checked.  I'm good.  It's late on Friday night and I have an audition in the morning, but I can't go to sleep without posting.  (Anyone think it's funny that I described 10:40pm on a Friday night as "late"?)

I'm currently addicted to a few things.

-Trader Joe's everything.  I'm pretty sure it's the only grocery store that makes me smile just before I walk in the sliding doors.
-Kelly Clarkson's newest album "All I Ever Wanted."  I love me some Kelly and this new one is so much fun.
-Song #10 -Long Shot - on "All I Ever Wanted."
-Showing Harry Potter movies to friends for the first time.  I've been walking Erin through the movies over the past four months to get her ready for July 15th.
-The Ellen show.  I work out at 3:00pm precisely on Mondays and Fridays.  Somehow those are the only two days that I can manage to stay on the treadmill for a full hour.  I must look like a crazy person as I laugh aloud frequently while running.
-Google Reader.  Also, shared items on google reader.
-Vacuuming.  I love it.  I especially love the new vacuum my mom bought me when she was here in February.
-Real Simple and Relevant magazines.
-The Arcade Fire album Funeral.  The song Wake Up is on the trailer for "Where the Wild Things Are."  I'm also addicted to that trailer.
-Coffee.
-I would mention grilled cheese sandwiches, but I think I've made that addiction fairly well known.
-Making ridiculous projects on The Golden Child.  Garage Band and iMovie are taking over my evenings.
-My Key Word Study Bible that I received for Christmas.  It has both Greek and Hebrew translations.
-Hitting the snooze button.  I am cursed in this area.
-Route 44 Diet Cokes from Sonic.
-Wanting to end blog posts with that's all folks, that's a rap, that's all she wrote, or The End.

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

i love me some kelly clarkson, so i'll have to check that song out. i only know "my life would suck without you"....